What’s my "secret weapon" for generating all the sales leads you will ever need?
For many businesses, such as rental property owners, you can buy forms customized for that industry. A landlord kit, for instance, might have rental agreements, model leases, eviction notices, and so on.
Well, for starters, here’s what it’s NOT... .
- First, it's not e-mail marketing. With CAN SPAM laws and spam filters blocking so many e-mails, e-mail response rates are plummeting.
- Second, it’s not telemarketing, because "do not call" lists are making it increasingly difficult to reach your potential customers by phone.
- Third, it's not fax broadcasting. Laws on the books now prohibit fax broadcasting to strangers – so you can't promote your product to most prospects by fax.
- Fourth, it's not banner ads. Half your online ads never reach your audience because of pop-up blockers installed on their PCs.
- Fifth, it's not TV commercials. Thanks to Tivo, your prospects no longer watch many of your commercials, much less respond to them.
So what is my "secret weapon" in lead-generation marketing?
The answer may surprise you. It's a tried and true method that some "new media" whizzes deride as old-fashioned.
Yet it can be amazingly effective... easy to implement... and highly profitable.
I'm talking, of course, about... .
Direct mail -- the "workhorse" of lead generation
Copywriter Denny Hatch has called direct mail the "workhorse" of direct marketing.
And it's certainly the "workhorse" of lead generation.
With nothing more than a piece of paper, postage stamps, and some highly targeted rented mailing lists... .
You can reach thousands of folks who are ideal prospects for your products or services – and get them to make an inquiry about what you are selling.
Direct mail isn't hugely complicated. However, there are some rules and principles you MUST know to successfully generate leads with direct mail.
Now, in my e-book, Direct Mail: My Secret Weapon for Generating Sales Leads, you'll learn them all.
- How to convert "suspects" into prospects... and prospects into customers. Page 3.
- The 5-step "motivating sequence." Works like magic when writing copy to generate sales leads. Page 62.
- What kinds of businesses can profit from direct mail-generated sales leads... and which don't value inquiries. Page 5.
- A sales letter that generated an 11% response for an industrial product sold to engineers. Page 63.
- 3 steps to getting a successful lead-generating DM campaign off the ground. Page 6.
- How to craft a call to action in your letter that compels potential customers to respond. Page 7.
- 8 ways to generate more sales leads... and 9 techniques for improving the quality of your leads. Page 8.
- Integrating lead generation into your overall sales and marketing program. Page 10.
- 4 questions to ask when planning a lead-generation marketing program... and one good answer to each. Page 11.
- How to write an effective lead-generating sales letter to sell professional services. Page 14.
- 4 ways to segment your market and target your mailings to the right lists. Page 12.Dfdf
- Simple formula shows you how many direct mail pieces you must mail per month to achieve your revenue goals. Page 16.Dfdf
- 50-point checklist for implementing an effective lead-generation direct mail campaign. Page 18.
- How to "pre-test" a direct mail promotion at minimal cost before investing money in large mailing quantities. Page 83.
- Double your response rates by offering the reader a "bait piece." Page 29.
- How and why to build – and segment – your in-house lists of prospects and customers generated by your direct mail programs. Page 85.
- The 4 types of offers you can use in lead-generating direct mail. How many should you include in yours? Starts on page 22.
- Hard offers vs. soft offers... and when to use each. Page 27.
- 17 tips for typing and layout out your sales letters. Page 65.
- Increasing response rates with negative and deferred offers. Page 24.
- How to create titles for free booklets and special reports that skyrocket your DM response rates. Page 32.
- Why you should put a price on the front cover of your giveaway – even if it's always free and you don’t intend to sell it. Page 35.
- How to design an effective reply card for your lead-generating mailings. Page 66.
- Techniques for boosting response rates by creating a sense of urgency in your sales copy... even if there’s no real reason to respond now. Page 47.
- To tease or not to tease? What to put on – and how to design – your mailings outer envelope. Page 68.
- What format is best for your free giveaway? Booklet... report... book... downloadable PDF file... CD... DVD? Page 37.
- Should you enclose a sales brochure with your sales letter? The answer may surprise you. Page 70.
- Where to get free content to use in special reports and other informational premiums. Page 39.
- Selecting your mailing options at the post office – which is best: first class or third class bulk rate? Page 72.
- How to get prospects to pick up the phone and ask for an appointment. Page 44.
- How many leads should you expect from your direct mail campaign... and what percentage of them are likely to convert to sales? Page 73.
- Ways to avoid attracting "brochure collectors" – and other junk inquiries – when generating leads with a free giveaway. Page 41.
- What works best in lead-generation direct mail – a solo mailing or a series of mailings? Page 75.
- Increasing lead flow by offering free samples... free trials... demos... and evaluation copies. Page 51.
- How to "key code" your mailings so you can precisely measure response rates – and know which offers, copy, and lists worked best. Page 79.
- A lead-generating one-page sales letter that generated a 10% response for selling a professional service. Page 53.
- What premiums work best for lead generation in direct mail? Page 49.
- How to follow up in direct mail leads to maximize conversion of inquiries into customers. Page 81.
- What direct mail format is right for you? Page 56.
- Best length for lead-generating sales letter copy. Page 61.
- Should you call people on your mailing list who do not respond to the direct mail promotions you send them? Page 80.
- How to find and rent the right mailing lists for your offer. Page 57.
- And so much more... .
You can download my 87-page e-book on direct mail almost immediately... read it tonight... and start putting together your lead-generating direct mail campaign tomorrow. It's delivered instantly online – no shipping charges or delays.
"OK, but what will it cost me?"
Well, if you were to hire me to write your lead-generating direct mail for you, the fee starts at $2,500... just for one sales letter.
Or, you could retain me to advise you as your marketing consultant; my standard consulting fee is $500 an hour.
But Direct Mail: My Secret Weapon for Generating Sales Leads won't cost you $2,500 … or $500... or even $100.
Instead, the price is just $39 – less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And if Direct Mail for Generating Sales Leads doesn't help you generate more sales leads than you could ever hope to handle, you don’t pay even that much. Here's why... .
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this program.
If you aren't convinced that Direct Mail for Generating Sales Leads is the smartest investment you've made in your marketing this year, just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
Do my direct mail lead-generation secrets really work?
"Bob, the response we've received from your sales letters has been nothing short of tremendous," says John Fallone of IT Group International. "We've derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings."
Why not use my methods, proven for over a quarter of a century in the marketplace, to generate a flood of leads, inquiries, and sales in your business today?
To order Direct Mail for Generating Sales Leads on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Direct Mail for Generating Sales Leads today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Take Your Copywriting to the Next Level (list price: $29).
In this 59-page special report, you will discover:
- How to get great testimonials for your ads... and where to use them in your copy. Page 44.
- The magic of "false logic" – convincing the reader that you know what you're talking about no matter how complex the topic. Page 35.
- Using the "Copy Length Grid" to determine whether your ad copy should be long or short. Page 50.
- How to prepare for a copywriting assignment. Page 3.
- Reach your prospects on a deeper level using the "BDF formula to uncover their core buying complex. Page 40.
- And more... .
To order Direct Mail on a no-risk 90-day trial basis... and get your FREE Bonus Report... click below now: